Top Five signs Obama Supporters are terrified of Sarah Palin
5. They aren’t attacking McCain anymore. In fact, some are even making plans for beating in her 2012, as they’ve already written off 2008 as a Palin/McCain year.
4. They’re throwing everything they got to discredit her. All the major left-wing networks have sents teams of reporters to Alaska to find out everything they can about her. They wouldn’t do that if they didn’t see her as a major threat.
3. They forgot to pretend to not hate women. Oops. Seems more than a few mysoginistic statements have been flying around, generally centering around the meme: A woman’s place is at home taking care of babies, not being vp!
2. They make things up to attack her on instead of relying on real, observable things, and then force themselves to believe those things are true. When you imagine something bad where there is nothing bad, that’s called “paranoia”.
1. They keep demanding McCain take her off the ticket because she’d be such a bad running mate. But wait, don’t they want to WIN the election? If she’s so bad, wouldn’t they want McCain to keep her on board so he’d lose? So, why the continuous demands she be dropped from the ticket?
Unbridled frothing terror.