Rules for commentary
Your first post will be moderated before being posted. If you abide by the rules, you should be able to post instantly from that point on. Here are the rules:
1. No excessive foul language. I allow a small amount of cursing, and only when it’s used to make a point. Generally speaking, any posts with unnecessary curse words will be deleted.
2. Dissent is allowed, but I have a stupidity threshold. My rule is this, no more than 1 egregious error per paragraph or your post will be deleted. Please know your facts.
3. Keep it civil, no ad hominem, but playful jabs are allowed. Attack the argument, not the person.
4. No spam. Let’s keep the site uncluttered. You are, of course, welcome to post links to your blog and/or relevant articles.
5. No porn. Because a number of Obama Supporters do read this blog, we should expect there to be a decent number of children exposed to whatever is posted here.
Note: these rules went into effect (although unannounced) shortly after my first post and are not applied retroactively. I’ve deleted hundreds of comments since that time, most of them violating rules number 1, and 2. I realize this gives my blog the appearance of having a lot less readers than I do, but I don’t care. I’d rather have a clean site than one which appears popular.